The HR tech market is expanding rapidly, with new technologies and vendors entering the market on an almost daily basis. Choosing the right tool can dramatically reduce manual effort and improve the accuracy and efficiency of many HR processes.
- It can be used as a platform to enhance face-to-face and/or blended training programs
- <Before training> share trainer & participant information, syllabus, messages from top management, pre-reading material, etc
- <During training> allow participants to network with trainer and each other via SNS-style interface, share supplementary resources, etc
- <After training> provide further resources, follow-up support from trainer and/or HR track participant performance before & after training, maintain participant community to encourage continued networking activities
- It can also be used as a mobile micro-learning platform
- Utilize existing courses or curate your own content
- System applies gamification principles to create fun and drive higher engagement
- Daily bite-sized practice and feedback enhances adult learning
- Option to integrate micro-learning content into larger training programs
- Furthermore, it can be used as a tool for talent management
- Store participant information in the system after every training program
- Utilize database to track and map out development of key talents
If you are interested in incorporating HR tech tools in your L&D and talent management scheme, please get in touch with one of our sales consultants for further information.