Self-assessment of competency
Reveal each individual’s skills and competencies
- Visualize what each person can readily apply their strengths to in their work (self, others, outputs, strategy, theories, information, time).
- Determine suitability for jobs and roles through competency analysis of 28 points, combining the above targets and behavior styles.
360° leadership survey
Give self-knowledge and awareness to next-generation leader candidates
- A lineup of management surveys tailored to different management levels (middle managers, senior managers, executives).
- Question design can be customized based on the expected outputs and to-be form.
Executive Team/ Workplace and Team Survey
Visualize the state of team management
- Define and visualize the states of team management and workplace abilities, and of various problems seen in national corporations and teams (autonomy, solidarity, drive), etc.
- To enhance team ability, thinking about how each individual member can contribute creates opportunities for enjoying a sense of ownership.
Engagement Survey/ Retention Survey
Ascertain employees’ engagement, and check retention factors
- Get a grasp of employees’ engagement with the company, the workplace, and their work, and check their ambition for continuation.
- Based on our track record and abundant store of data, we can design questions which give a grasp of the wellsprings of engagement and the key elements of retention, provide analysis, and propose measures for future directions.
Illustration of Outputs
For the subject
We prepare personal reports to deepen self-knowledge.
Example) Leadership Survey 360
For the executive office
We prepare reports which compare between sites, between questions, etc.
Example) Team Survey